Powered by people. Fueled by knowledge.
At Ventyx, it’s the people that matter most—to us and our customers. Which is why we’re always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is key.
We solve the most complex, high-impact challenges faced by our customers—the world’s leading companies from mining and energy to defense and public infrastructure. Ventyx is a global company offering exciting international career opportunities. Our culture is hands-on and hardworking, approachable and adventurous, inviting and innovative.
In the office or out in the field, Ventyx is a great place to work. Check out the job listings to see if there's an opening that fits your experience and expertise. If we don't have any jobs listed, we're still always on the lookout for talent. Send us your resume and let's see what happens.
In order to maintain a positive work culture that leads to success for our employees as well as the company we have articulated a framework of organizational values and beliefs, we call our Employee Charter. By working together toward the same goals, and behaving in accordance with the same organizational values and beliefs, we believe we create the environment that enables our employees to achieve their potential while Ventyx competes as a world leading solution provider. Our greatest assets are the creativity and expertise of our people. With our continually growing global exposure, it is essential to welcome diversity and continue to learn from the distinctive skills that each of our valued employees bring to Ventyx.
We recognize the importance of a healthy balance between work and play, and our excellent benefits reflect those beliefs. Benefits will vary by region but will always include:
- Medical benefits. A variety of medical and insurance benefits to employees.
- Work life balance. We offer flexible leave options so that you can arrange for additional leave to meet your family circumstances. In the majority of our roles we also offer flexible work hours, so that you can work with your manager to determine a suitable arrangement that meets both Ventyx's and your requirements.
- Professional memberships. Reimbursements for membership in professional associations if directly related to the employee's career and job responsibilities.
- Community awareness. Region-specific leave to enable our people to contribute to the community (e.g., armed forces leave; jury duty leave) or have more time with the family (e.g., flexible leave).
- Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a fair and safe working environment for our people.
- Study assistance. Assistance with educational costs for further learning.
- Employee referral program. We offer significant bonuses for referring suitable candidates for advertised positions within Ventyx.
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.
We're always on the lookout for talent. Even if our current opportunities aren't a fit for your skills, send us your resume and let's see what happens.
Ventyx Fast Fact
Ventyx solutions support the entire UK electricity grid, servicing over 60 million people.
Now that's what we call asset intensity.