- News Center
- Press Releases
- 2013 Ventyx Archive
- 2012 Ventyx Archive
- 2011 Mincom Archive
- 2011 Ventyx Archive
- 2010 Mincom Archive
- 2010 Ventyx Archive
- Ventyx Releases Detailed Analysis and Projections for North American Power Market, EPA Clean Power Plan
- Leading European Utility Expands Smart Grid Project with Ventyx Asset Health Solution
- Iraqi Ministry of Electricity Rebuilds Power Networks with the Help of Ventyx Software
- Ventyx In The News
- Press Releases
- About ABB
- About Mincom
Press Release: Asset Health Software Suite
Ventyx Combines Leading Solutions to Offer Industry's Broadest Asset Health Software Suite for Power Generation
Enterprise Asset Management, Equipment Reliability and Plant Operations Management from a Single Vendor
Date : April 19, 2011
ORLANDO - Ventyx®, an ABB company, today presented the industry's broadest asset health software suite for power generation companies, combining enterprise asset management (EAM), equipment reliability (ER) and plant operations management from a single vendor. The comprehensive software suite makes its official debut this week at ABB's Automation & Power World 2011 Conference here in Orlando.
Leveraging ABB's December 2010 acquisition of Insert Key Solutions, Ventyx brings together industry-leading solutions that help manage maintenance work processes, equipment reliability processes and all the related operational work, such as rounds and clearances - and offers them as a complete suite from a single vendor. These solutions include:
- Asset Suite. Specifically adapted to the unique needs of power generation organizations, Asset Suite allows clients to standardize and streamline work processes to maximize worker productivity and improve generation asset performance through increased availability and improved reliability.
- eSOMS Suite. eSOMS helps clients ensure the safe, efficient and reliable operation and maintenance of generation assets, offering highly complementary features to Asset Suite in the areas of tagout/lockout, equipment status reporting, electronic logging and operator rounds, as well as a proven mobile platform for plant workers.
- Equipment Reliability Suite. Implementing the Equipment Reliability Suite results in plant process improvements that increase overall equipment reliability and operational performance. The software tools address key ER process elements such as asset classification, PM program optimization, predictive maintenance, health reporting and performance monitoring and long-range planning and long-term asset management.
"In power plants and other continuous process industries, maintenance, operations, and equipment reliability programs are all essential work and asset management components that help avoid unplanned outages and maximize plant capacity factors," said Joe Passarelli, who manages all three of these Ventyx products. "Until today, these vital capabilities required the extra time and expense of 'piecemealing' them together from multiple vendors. Now, our clients have access to the complete software suite they need to manage best-in-class equipment reliability and maintenance practices, all from a single vendor."
Ventyx Pty Ltd is a global software and services provider with nearly 30 years of experience in providing business solutions to companies in asset-intensive industries – such as mining, defense, energy and public infrastructure – in more than 40 countries around the world. Ventyx customers are global industry leaders, including Anglo American, Kazakhmys, Uralkali, Siberian Services, Thales, Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Boeing, National Grid, London Underground, Xstrata Copper, Western Power, QBuild, BNSF Railway, EDF Energy, Caterpillar and Ecopetrol. For more information about Ventyx, visit www.ventyx.com.
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.
To speak to a Ventyx Sales representative:
US Toll Free
+44 (0) 1483 794080
Europe, Middle East, Africa, India