JV Inkai is a joint venture of Cameco Corporation and the National Atomic Company of Kazakhstan created to develop uranium resources in Kazakhstan. Details about Inkai:
- In situ recovery uranium mining project located in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Owned and operated by Joint Venture Inkai (JVI) which is owned by Cameco (60%) and KazAtomProm (40%)
- Business office located in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Majority of employees are Kazakh nationals
- Employed up to 200 workers during construction and will require about 230 employees at full production
- Reserves of 141.8 million pounds Uranium
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.