NSW Department of Commerce
- Public Infrastructure
- New South Wales, Australia
The NSW Department of Services, Technology and Administration (DSTA) [previously known as the Department of Commerce] is the government agency whose role is to make doing business in NSW simple, accessible and fair for employees, consumers and industry while providing best value for government.
DSTA comprises six key divisions:
- Office of Fair Trading safeguards consumer rights and advises business and traders on fair and ethical practice.
- Office of Industrial Relations works with employees, employers and their representatives to facilitate equitable, innovative and productive workplace relations.
- NSW Public Works brings together a comprehensive range of commercial services for government in public infrastructure, project management and asset management.
- NSW Procurement simplifies procurement for suppliers and government buyers, and reduces the cost of conducting government business.
- The Government Chief Information Office plays a leadership role in developing and driving whole of government initiatives for the use and management of information and communications technology within government, industry and the community.
- Strategic Communications and Government Advertising provides advice and information on government advertising policies and procedures.
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.