- Work & Asset Operations
- Control Operations
- Technical Mining Operations
- Business Operations
Business Intelligence & Analytics Solutions
Make better decisions. Drive business value.
Asset-intensive organizations are complex businesses. To improve strategic and tactical decision making, management needs greater insight and visibility into all aspects of the operation – from the effectiveness of its staff to the performance of its plants and equipment.
Ventyx Business Intelligence captures and aggregates rich data held across disparate software systems. Easily tailored for individual users or user groups, Ventyx Business Intelligence compiles the industry's best business practices into pre-packaged solutions to enable companies to more effectively monitor and manage their distributed assets on a real-time, near real-time, and event-driven basis.
expand Key Benefits
Benefits of Ventyx Business Intelligence include:
- More timely and accurate reporting.
- Improved decision making by capturing and aggregating the rich data held within software systems across the enterprise.
- Being able to better determine where finite dollars can be spent to generate the greatest return on investment.
- Greater visibility of costs and opportunities throughout the organization, from line managers to executives.
- Improved productivity by establishing baselines and best practices.
- Enhanced asset reliability.
- Improved assessments of potential risks.
- Reduced cost in maintaining and operating assets.
- Improved forecasts for budgeting purposes.
- Improved customer service and satisfaction.
- Better focus on KPIs and business intelligence analysis through a simplified reporting architecture.
- Better management of regulatory compliance through pre-packaged reports.
- Strategic flexibility by connecting to the business intelligence tool of your choice.
expand Key Capabilities
|Asset Health||Consolidate data from field inspections, third party analysis, historical trends, and sensor equipment to provide intelligence supporting Asset Optimization Strategies. Determine the cost of failure and decide whether to repair or replace the assets.|
|Work Management||Gain insightful perspective on data typically buried within Work Management Systems and Mobile Work Systems. Identify areas for productivity and efficiency improvements, reduce O&M costs and improve customer satisfaction by meeting service standards and appointments.|
|Operations Management||Provide up to the minute accurate information through web based dashboards to your Customer Service Representatives, Account Managers, Dispatchers, Supervisors, Managers, Directors, and Executives about major events and restoration performance. Improve customer satisfaction by communicating accurate Estimated Restoration Times and reducing the time it takes to restore service to critical assets and customers.|
|Smart Grid||Recognize the value of Smart Grid investments by ensuring reliability, energy efficiency, and asset management by leveraging real time data from intelligent devices and customer programs. Visualize the disparate data from smart systems and turn it into actionable intelligence.|
|Financial||Improve financial performance and reduce costs by analyzing historical data, current information, and future trends. Track capital projects and report on enterprise performance against corporate goals.|
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.