- Work & Asset Operations
- Control Operations
- Technical Mining Operations
- Business Operations
Gas supply planning and asset valuation
Ventyx SENDOUT® is used by energy companies as the foundation for gas supply planning and asset valuation analytical processes. Ventyx’s gas analytics solution set incorporates scenario and stochastic analysis and simulates forward curves and related trading behavior. The software suite provides an assessment of gas portfolio costs, reliability, risks, and opportunities, revealing the impact of potential operating, weather, and price conditions.
expand Key Capabilities
Ventyx SENDOUT is an integrated platform for short-term through long-term portfolio optimization, decision evaluation, and asset valuation.
The solution is comprised of two integrated components:
- The Optimization Module, which provides gas supply portfolio optimization, contract sizing, and scenario analysis
- The Asset Valuation Module, which simulates market trading behavior and determines intrinsic/extrinsic value of gas assets Gas portfolio network model
Other Ventyx SENDOUT features include:
- Easy scenario and simulation creation with minimal data manipulation
- Fast simulation and optimization run times
- User-friendly, flexible, and intuitive interface specifically designed for the gas industry
- A comprehensive list of data items and parameters to accurately model gas system intricacies
- Flexible data management including various input options and integration with Microsoft Excel
- Customizable reports/graphs and seamless integration to Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, text, or HTML files
- Network diagramming and portfolio schematic visualization feature
- Over 100 comprehensive system reports & custom reporting tools
- Dispatch and gas cost forecasts
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.