- Work & Asset Operations
- Control Operations
- Technical Mining Operations
- Business Operations
Energy Market Intelligence & Forecasting Solutions
Analytical firepower. At your fingertips.
Energy markets are becoming increasingly complex. Ventyx solutions allow our customers to stay abreast of the market, forecast electricity and fuel prices, plan, value assets and manage organizational risk in order to improve their operational and financial performance.
As the leading provider of these solutions, Ventyx offers the industry’s most rigorous data and intelligence, forecasting software and independent market analysis. Ventyx solutions are used by industry leaders in the utility, independent power producers, and finance and regulatory sectors to analyze, optimize and execute critical investment decisions.
expand Key Benefits
Ventyx Energy Market Intelligence, Forecasts, & Analytics solutions provide the following benefits:
- Stay abreast of market trends and incorporate them into your planning and strategic analysis.
- Deliver hourly forecasts of mid- to long-term electric market prices easily and quickly.
- Better understand generating unit operating characteristics, transmission grid topology and constraints and market system operations.
- Determine more easily the effects of transmission congestion, fuel costs, generator availability, bidding behavior, and load growth on market prices.
- Minimize costs (or bids) while simultaneously adhering to a wide variety of operating constraints.
- Evaluate capacity mothballing, expansion, and retirement alternatives based on economic analysis.
- Maximize profits by supporting market-based investment decisions.
- Improve regulatory compliance reporting.
expand Key Capabilities
|Market Data and Intelligence||
The Ventyx suite of historic energy markets data provides organizations with the integrated market data and tools they need to analyze, benchmark and conduct planning and market analysis.
Ventyx Market Forecasting incorporates extensive details to help organizations determine the effects of transmission congestion, fuel costs, generator ability, bidding behavior, and load growth on market prices.
expand Featured Customers
Click on a logo to learn more about a featured customer. View all customers »
Gazprom Marketing and Trading is a global business that provides customers with integrated energy solutions. Offices in the USA, Europe and Asia offer a unique suite of products – from gas and electricity marketing, trading and supply, to smart metering, energy management solutions and carbon deals.
showing 1-6 of #
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.