- Work & Asset Operations
- Control Operations
- Technical Mining Operations
- Business Operations
Energy Portfolio Optimization Solutions
Optimize performance. Minimize risks.
Ventyx Energy Portfolio Optimization is a suite of applications for optimizing positions across the entire energy portfolio planning timeline.
Using Energy Portfolio Optimization, energy organizations can optimize power and gas market positions in the short- and long-term while detailing unit operating constraints and market conditions to meet performance targets. Reducing costs, improving profitability and managing risk while balancing regulatory and contractual obligations are all integral components of the Energy Portfolio Management solutions.
expand Key Benefits
Ventyx Energy Portfolio Optimization delivers the following benefits:
- Improved decision support for bilateral trading.
- Consistent data platforms for long- and short-term planning.
- Hourly and aggregated fuel nominations to determine the best use of fuel and to reduce fuel costs.
- Improved operational decisions and better management of risks associated with unexpected events.
- Greater evaluation of true operational costs through simulation scenarios and stochastic risk analysis.
- Apply consistent methodologies across power and natural gas portfolios.
expand Key Capabilities
Optimize the unit commitment and dispatch of your generation portfolio by modeling detailed unit operating constraints and market conditions to provide a generation schedule for energy and ancillary services, fuel nominations, evaluation and pricing of potential short-term transactions, and analysis and simulation of deterministic scenarios.
Energy Portfolio Valuation and Optimization
Analyze and review all of your existing and potential assets to optimize resource planning, budgeting, risk assessment and reporting across your organization.
Energy Portfolio Optimization – Resource Planning and Capital Investment
Produce fast and comprehensive analysis of key market trends and drivers to improve your corporate strategy and investment decisions.
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.