Ventyx Network Manager DMS
Distribution management for electrical utilities
Ventyx Network Manager™ DMS is an integrated solution for distribution management, enabling utilities to meet their day-to-day challenges. It provides the needed functionality to optimize the safe and efficient operation of sub-transmission, medium and low voltage distribution networks.
Network Manager DMS provides real-time monitoring and control, network analysis, network optimization and outage management capabilities in an integrated software platform. By efficiently managing their distribution assets, utilities can better cope with the continual changing world of distribution – improving reliability and reducing the impact of outages.
expand Key Capabilities
Based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Ventyx Network Manager DMS provides interoperability and increased functionality across a full range of smart grid solutions.
- Advanced network applications – providing operators with the analytical tools to make informed decision and manage the network effectively.
- Outage management – a mission-critical system that can be used simultaneously by hundreds of users. It integrates information about customers, system status and resources, providing a platform for operational decision support.
- Distribution SCADA – delivering the functionality required for total network monitoring and control of electric power systems.
- Business intelligence – providing an integrated view of system efficiency, availability and economy.
- Crew and resource management – a management system which makes optimum use of all resources to promote safety and enhance operations.
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.