Ventyx Critical Inventory Optimization
Reducing inventory costs. Increasing availablity.
Ventyx Critical Inventory Optimization (VCIO) is an intelligent, predictive software solution that identifies the optimal holdings of every stock item based on usage patterns and criticality. VCIO automatically analyzes and adjusts stock levels and reordering requirements on an ongoing basis.
expand Key Benefits
Ventyx Critical Inventory Optimization achieves inventory levels that meet the productivity demands of the organization without holding excess inventory. It also measures and optimizes cataloging, warehousing and vendor management. Benefits include:
- Improved availability and reduced stock-outs of critical items
- Reduced working capital tied up in inventory
- Improved vendor performance
- Accurate catalog descriptions and classifications
- Managed workflow for the cataloguing process with a managed workflow
- Seamless integration with any EAM or ERP system
expand Key Capabilities
The VCIO solution maintains optimal inventory levels while preventing stock-outs of critical parts, helping organizations save millions of dollars in working capital. The solution, which can integrate and operate with any EAM or ERP system, includes:
- Statistical inventory analysis – Maximizes availability of plant and equipment and frees up working capital by ensuring that stocking levels of both production-critical and non-critical items are maintained at optimal levels
- Vendor scorecarding – Ranks and reviews vendors so that good performance can be rewarded, discrepancies tracked, and poor performance managed
- Warehouse scorecarding – Produces tailored performance scores based on measurement of warehouse KPIs
- Catalogue Management – Provides intuitive new items cataloguing windows which instantly find appropriate Standard Material Descriptions for fast, consistent results
expand Featured Customers
Click on a logo to learn more about a featured customer. View all customers »
For more than 150 years, BNSF Railway has been quietly delivering cars, coal, clothing, games, and nearly anything else found in homes and businesses. Through contemporary, world-class people, processes, and technology like Ventyx's, BNSF Railway provides an easy, relevant choice for all types of shippers in a wide variety of locations.
Woodside is one of Australia’s top ten companies by market capitalisation, and the nation’s largest publicly-traded oil and gas exploration and production company. Based in Perth, Western Australia, Woodside has major operational assets and exploration and development interests in five continents including Australia and the United States.
showing 1-6 of #
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.