Operations management and asset maintenance
The Ventyx Shift Operations Management System (eSOMS) ensures the safe, efficient, and reliable operation and maintenance of facility assets. Ventyx eSOMS is designed to automate and integrate the major processes of plant operations management, facilitating data sharing and reducing the amount of data entry required.
expand Key Capabilities
Ventyx eSOMS is designed to provide a consistent, organized, and integrated approach to those activities that affect equipment configuration, system status, and plant operation. Modules include:
- Equipment – provides quick access to equipment data of critical importance to plant operators.
- Configuration Control –automates and tracks configuration activities associated with plant procedures and equipment deviation records.
- Clearance – assists in implementing, controlling, and executing a plant’s lockout procedure.
- Operator Rounds – automates the tasks of collecting, storing, and analyzing equipment operating data.
- Limiting Conditions for Operation (LCO) Tracking – designed for those industries where regulatory compliance requirements may directly affect plant operations.
- Narrative Logs – records and qualifies events which occur during an individual’s shift watch.
- Personnel Qualifications & Scheduling – ensures the adequacy and compliance of plant staffing.
- Notice of Change (NoC) – manages the complete life-cycle of an organization’s (NoC) process.
- Mobile eSOMS – captures information in the field with mobile devices and synchronizes it with the plant status database.
- AutoPrint – automates the process of creating, transmitting, and tracking critical operations documents from eSOMS to third party electronic document management systems.
- System Interfaces – enables the integration of eSOMS with other enterprise data systems.
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.