Always find the right part. Right away.
Ventyx LinkOne is a graphical content delivery solution that provides correct and timely part information to a large and geographically dispersed network of dealers and operators. It's a powerful and easy-to-use solution for manufacturing plants as well as asset maintenance organizations.
expand Key Benefits
Ventyx LinkOne lets manufacturers leverage existing product information to realize:
- Increased aftermarket parts revenue
- Cross and upsell opportunities
- Increased service efficiency
- Increased operating efficiency through the dealer/operator network.
- Strengthened customer and dealer relationships
- Improved order accuracy
- Effective management of stock
Ventyx LinkOne enables asset maintenance operators to:
- Rapidly find all parts and service information
- Reduce asset down-time by increasing maintenance team efficiency
- Order accurately and reduce costs associated with excess stock
expand Key Capabilities
Ventyx LinkOne’s superior publishing, distribution, and viewing system makes all forms of electronic parts and service information available at the touch of a key via the internet, intranet or distributable media. It smoothes the way for an easy transition from disparate parts manuals to electronic catalogs.
The solution does the following for manufacturers:
- Enables dealers/operators to check for content updates over the Internet
- Allows inclusion of warnings and pop-up notes
- Uses a worldwide network of partners to provide local support regardless of region
- Easily integrates with dealer business systems, inventory systems and customer portals
- Allows for flexible delivery (browser or installed application)
The solution does the following for asset maintenance organizations:
- Leverages any existing information, whether paper or electronic
- Uses multiple platforms – browser, PC, and integrated EAM solution
- Connects graphics with text, so users can see any associated information, such as service instructions, ordering advice, safety guidance, or even stock levels and location within certain EAM solutions
- Automatically synchronizes with the EAM asset structure – when you move a piece of equipment in the EAM system, LinkOne draws that change
expand Featured Customers
Click on a logo to learn more about a featured customer. View all customers »
showing 1-6 of #
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.
View a video overview of the LinkOne solution.