Ventyx Mobile Worker
Automated asset maintenance. Enhanced field workforce productivity.
Ventyx Mobile Worker is a mobile business application that provides mobile workers with direct access to critical information for both planned and unplanned work. It guides them through a standardized workflow that’s relevant to the specific job and designed around their unique way of working in the field.
expand Key Benefits
The solution enables higher productivity for available people and better use of asset resources. With Ventyx Mobile Worker, companies can:
- Reduce job turnaround times and improve first-time fix rates
- Improve asset availability and uptime
- Reduce paperwork and improve worker efficiency
- Provide schedulers and dispatchers with an up-to-the-minute view of field activity to promote better resource balancing and productivity
- Reduce travel times and simplify asset identification integration via GIS and GPS
- Automatically allocate time and labor costs to jobs performed
- Use remote materials management to track material usage, requisition parts, equipment, and vehicle stock, and improve access to essential materials and inventory status
- Enable material cost capture for full auditability and accountability of materials spent
- Provision job instructions and safety assessments to drive better HSSE outcomes and reduce the risk of employee injuries
- Minimize training and maximize speed of adoption with a simplified, configurable user experience that displays only the data required for a specific job
expand Key Capabilities
The solution not only enables better field worker productivity, it provides real-time status updates. With complete visibility of field conditions and job status, service managers can review up-to-date information and make informed decisions throughout the day. A key component of Mincom’s field worker enablement solution, Mincom Mobile Worker features include:
- Full integration with Mincom Commander and Mincom LinkOne solutions
- Complete GIS and GPS support
- Labor, material, and job costing
- Remote materials management
- Job instructions and safety checks
- Signature capture for better accountability and auditability
- Automated end-of-day and end-of-job procedures
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.