The energy and utilities industry is under extreme pressure to keep up with ever increasing demand, deliver more with less, and constantly innovate. Whether electricity, water or gas, each has its own unique challenges. Energy and utility companies need to be responsive in the face of industry restructuring and changing regulatory environments while juggling challenges from aging infrastructure to customer satisfaction, environmental compliance and shareholder value. As utilities strive to improve operations and better maintain existing infrastructure, they also need to leverage new technologies and roadmap their future as an innovative service provider. Ventyx can help lead the way for improved operations today and provide a path to a smarter future.
Key Energy & Utilities Challenges
Ventyx solutions help energy and utilities companies address the following challenges:
- Managing geographically dispersed and aging assets and workforces
- Adhering to continually changing regulatory, safety and environmental regulations
- Improving service reliability by managing plants, transmission and distribution networks smarter
- Standardizing work processes to maximize productivity and improve reliability
- Making better informed decisions with access to up-to-the-minute data