Mining engineering and consulting organizations face a complex, high-pressure task. They must provide accurate ore reserves estimates, mine plans, feasibility studies and other specialized deliverables to their clients. To do their job, they need a software solution that’s cost effective, robust, and backed up with support.
Learn about Ventyx products specialized for mining »
Key Engineering Services Challenges
Ventyx can help engineering services organizations address the following challenges:
- Reducing the time necessary to complete projects – Labor intensive engineering processes take too long to complete, impacting engineering bandwidth. An integrated solution with customized automation capabilities is necessary to streamline the geologic modeling and mine planning process.
- Juggling deadlines, customer expectations and staff resources – It’s difficult to produce a high quality product that meets time and budget constraints.
- Accurately modeling resource extraction – Engineers need a functionally rich set of tools to model and plan the extraction of resources.
- Balancing expenses and deadlines – Competitive industry requires cost-effective software and technical support that respects deadlines.
- Licensing – Ventyx offers options to meet your needs, whether you’re providing services in-house or at remote sites.