Mobile Workforce Management Solutions
Improve service on the front line with better short-cycle work management.
Mobile workforce management solutions enable companies to deliver superior field service and customer satisfaction. The solution is for asset-intensive industries with field operations teams to help them “do more with less,” increase customer satisfaction and proactively maintain assets while reducing costs by working smarter.
Ventyx solutions provide end-to-end mobile workforce management, delivering integrated forecasting, scheduling, dispatch, mobile and reporting. The mobile workforce field applications transform the way field technicians process orders by taking business processes to the service site and allowing them to complete work on time, every time. These solutions in turn present managers with real-time field data they can trust, and visibility to their workforce progress and status. Reporting, analysis, scheduling, and even long-term planning can now be performed in real-time.
For a comprehensive solution for all types of mobile work, use mobile workforce management for field service and asset service to automate the entire asset service cycle from short-term decision making in the control center to long-term maintenance planning in the back office.
expand Key Benefits
Mobile workforce management helps organizations improve overall productivity and optimize resources by:
- Maximizing customer satisfaction while lowering the overall cost of service delivery and service assurance.
- Reducing job turnaround times and improving first-time fix rates, thereby reducing maintenance costs.
- Reducing paperwork and improving field worker efficiency with more accurate and timely data capture.
- Providing schedulers and dispatchers with an up-to-the-minute view of field activity to reduce scheduling delays.
- Reducing travel times and simplifying asset identification via GIS and GPS.
- Improving scheduling and optimization of field resources and work, driving greater enterprise-wide field productivity.
- Ensuring the allocation of appropriately skilled workers to each job.
- Providing electronic dispatch to devices in the field and revisions to scheduled tasks based on real-time intelligence.
- Automatically allocating time, labor and material costs to jobs performed for timely reporting and audit transparency.
- Improving field technician safety and reducing the risk of employee injuries.
expand Key Capabilities
|Forecasting||Enable transparent and accurate forecasting of workforce and balancing of work requirements.|
|Scheduling||Get the job done right with the right resources, the first time, by sequencing work for optimal workforce efficiency.|
|Dispatch||Automate dispatch of routine orders and proactively respond to emergency situations in real time with our comprehensive dispatch solutions.|
|Work Progress Monitoring||Monitor the field workforce and manage resources with real-time visibility into progress of work.|
expand Customer Successes
Click on a logo to learn more about a featured customer. View all customers »
showing 1-6 of #
Need More Info?
We'll make sure your questions get answered by an expert on our team.
- Top 5 Challenges for Efficient Workforce Management (Expert Series)
- Field Force Transformation for the 21st Century: One Company – One Workforce – One Solution (Whitepaper)
- Evolution of Workforce Management: One Company – One Workforce – One Solution (Whitepaper)
- Linking Field Force Automation to Geospatial Information Management: Past, Present and Futures (Whitepaper)