Mindshare 2012 Admittance Guidelines:
- The Ventyx Mindshare 2012 User Conference is a private conference for our clients. Additional participation is limited to partners and closely associated companies selected by Ventyx.
- Please be prepared to show a photo ID to pick up your conference name badge (identification will be verified).
- Ventyx reserves the right to deny admittance to anyone who has registered under false pretences (i.e. Companies or Attendee names which do not exist, etc.) or that we feel are not in line with the company's vision and goals. Ventyx will retain the conference registration fee for these registrations.
- Conference attendees will be required to wear conference name badges at all times.
- As in the past, you are welcome to bring a guest. For Mindshare 2012, a "guest" is a spouse, significant other or friend who is not in an industry-related occupation. A co-worker or an associate in the industry may not use the Guest Registration category. Your guest must be present and provide his/her ID at Registration for badge pick up.
- No one under the age of 21 will be admitted to any conference activities.
Badges must be worn at all times during the conference, including meals and evening events – no exceptions. These badges are also designed to assist you in easy recognition of participants at the conference. If you lose your badge, a replacement can be obtained at the registration desk. There will be a replacement fee of $50.00 per badge.
Business casual is the suggested conference attire. Occasionally meeting rooms are cool, so you may want to pack a sweater or light jacket. The average temperature in Orlando in May is 87 degrees.
Mindshare 2012 is a business meeting; therefore no one under the age of 21 will be admitted to any Mindshare activities.
Please leave the following hotel numbers for staff and family members:
(407) 996-9939 - Main Hotel
(407) 996-6638 - Guest Fax