Need More Info?
Gain total visibility into asset performance to improve reliability and lower costs
Asset health is much more than just ensuring equipment uptime – it’s a holistic approach to intelligently managing and coordinating assets, people, technology, and operations to meet the goals of the larger organization.
An asset health approach works in concert with other programs such as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), preventative maintenance, and predictive maintenance. It spans both IT and OT functions – equipping the organization with important intelligence from the large amounts of data to tightly align field operations with compliance, safety, business objectives and financial goals.
Benefits of Asset Health
For asset intensive industries that manage complex assets, an asset health approach can better organize and prioritize assets that require attention, better manage the people that maintain them, align operations with overall organizational goals, and:
- Use smart business analytics to synthesize huge amounts of asset data into actionable insights for better decision making
- Avoid asset failure by aggregating real-time and historical data to understand the condition of critical assets
- Maintain an aging asset infrastructure while developing informed business cases to invest in capital projects
- Get critical insights fast by leveraging specialist algorithms built on years of asset maintenance experience
- Ensure that an aging workforce transitions valuable experience and knowledge to the organization
- Coordinate across groups and functions in the organization to share data
Ventyx and Asset Health
Ventyx solutions for Asset Health pull together disparate sources of information and provide visibility into the health of assets and infrastructure investments, including smart devices.
Asset Health allows the organization to harness new and existing operations technology for improved operations and financial performance.
Ventyx delivers a unique combination of proven experience and software including Asset Management, Network Management, and Business Intelligence offerings to provide the most comprehensive and powerful asset health solution to essential industries.